Everything you need to stay on track with SUTT.
Club Sports Forms
2017-18 Race Schedule
- Dates are subject to change.
- Stanford Triathlon subsidizes race expenses based on our race reimbursement policy.
- If you are interested in racing for Stanford at Collegiate Nationals, see our Nationals team policies.
- Stanford Triathlon is a member of the USAT West Coast Collegiate Triathlon Conference.
- Race rules and regulations for USAT are posted here (general) and here (collegiate)
- Race dates and results will be filled in as they become available.
Sept 30, 2017 - Cal Bearathlon (Berkeley, CA)
Oct 22, 2017 - UC Davis Aggieathlon (Davis, CA)
Feb 17-18, 2018 - UCSD Tritonman (San Diego, CA)
Feb 25, 2018 - UCLA IronBruin (Los Angeles, CA)
March 4, 2018 - Stanford Treeathlon (Redwood City, CA)
March 11, 2018 - UCSB Kendras Race (Santa Barbara, CA)
March 25, 2018 - Cal Poly MTS (Regionals) (Cayucos, CA)
April 27-28, 2018 - Collegiate Club National Championships (Tuscaloosa, AL)
May 5-6, 2018 - WILDFLOWER!! (Lake San Antonio, CA)
Other Miscellaneous Races
Swims: Avery Aquatic Center - meet at the outdoor pool Bikes and runs: Burnham Pavilion (Ford Center) - meet outside Serra Street entrance Track runs: Cobb Track - meet on the north side of the track, off Galvez Street
- Training zones, paces, and lingo
- Jack Daniels' pace/VDOT calculator (and another)
- IM swim workout
- Speed swim workout
- Distance swim workout
- Finding swimming pools
- Base strength training worksheet 1
- Base strength training worksheet 2
- Cycling team workout routes
- Running team workout routes
- MapMyRide for bike routes
- MapMyRun for run routes
- Gmap-pedometer for general routes
- Injury checklist
- Race day checklist
- Bike Maintenance Chart
- Open Water Swim Tips
- The Ultimate Race Day Checklist